SR751 Smart RF Repeater
The RF Smart Repeater increases the range of X10 security and home automation products such as wireless remote controls, motion detectors, and security sensors, that operate at 310 MHz, by boosting and retransmitting their RF signals. Place the RF Smart Repeater somewhere centrally located between the RF transmitting module and the RF receiving units, like the wireless transceivers or security console. In some instances you may need to experiment with the location to ensure the receiving unit does not see both the original and repeated commands, although in most cases this shouldn’t be an issue.
How It Works
Additional Testing Instructions
TESTING THE SMART REPEATER WITH AN X10 SECURITY CONSOLE AND X10 LAMP MODULE
- Set the HOUSE CODE on an X10 Lamp Module to “M” and the UNIT CODE to “1”.
- Turn the dial on the SR751 to the ‘T’ position. Press the TEST button on the Smart Repeater. The Lamp Module should turn on and off for each successive press.
- If there is no response, try moving the SR751 closer to the Lamp Module and trying again.
TESTING THE SMART REPEATER WITH AN X10 AUTOMATION TRANSCEIVER
- Set the HOUSE CODE on any X10 Transceiver to “M”.
- Turn the dial on the SR751 to the ‘T’ position. Press the TEST button on the Smart Repeater. The transceiver clicks on and off for each successive press.
- If there is no response, try moving the SR751 closer to the transceiver and trying again.
TESTING THE SMART REPEATER WITH AN X10 SECURITY CONSOLE ONLY
- Mark the furthest distance from the console that you can ARM/DISARM from your security remote prior to installing the SR751 Smart Repeater.
- Once the SR751 is installed check to see if the furthest distance from which you can ARM/DISARM the console has changed.
- If there is no response, try moving the SR751 closer to the console and trying again.
X10 Product No.: SR751
What’s Included: (1) X10 Smart RF Repeater (SR751), (1) Install Instructions
Compatibility: X10 RF compatible
Compatible Load Type: Outlet Passthrough
Power Rating: 120VAC/60Hz
Downloads: Product Manual